From Team ZipMyself:
May your Holiday Season be filled with Joy..
We thank you for your support.
Q. What makes ZipMyself different than other dressing tools?
A. ZipMyself uses a loop to help you zip your dress and button your blouse or shirt
Q. Will ZipMyself cause harm to my zipper?
A. ZipMyself uses the zipper handle to slide the zipper slide up or down, it will not harm the zipper
Q. Does ZipMyself work on large buttons?
A. ZipMyself works on standard size blouse or shirt buttons and on smaller cuff and collar buttons
Q. How durable is ZipMyself?
A. ZipMyself is very durable:
Strength - Shall withstand a minimum strength of 10 Pounds without loss of functions
Cyclic Test - Operable component shall withstand 100 times actual use cycles without failure or loss of functionality
Bending Strength – It shall take 5.0 pounds or more to deflect the item
Q. Is ZipMyself easy to use?
A. ZipMyself is very easy to use, just attach to your dress zipper handle, step into the dress and zip. For buttons, slide the loop thru the button hole and pull the button thru the button hole
If you have questions about ZipMyself just let us know, we are more than happy to answer your questions
Thank to all of the customers who participated in the survey.
The first video prototype of our zipper pull!
ZipMyself today is smaller and elegant
If you suffer from arthritis or other fine-motor difficulties, then you already know how these conditions can interfere with your life. They can make simple, everyday tasks such as opening a door, bathing, fixing meals, and zippering your garments more difficult. The extreme pain and stiffness often means that you spend an inordinate amount of time doing things or that you have to rely on help from others. You may sometimes want to just stay in bed and skip all of the effort. But staying active can have a positive impact on how you feel, and even arthritic joints can benefit from motion. Fortunately, there is an array of simple gadgets and devices that make it easy to perform daily activities. The following are some household tools that can make your life a little easier.
In the Kitchen
Between cutting, peeling, mashing, and mixing ingredients as well as opening and closing containers, arthritis pain can make it hard to cook. The following are some cooking utensils to keep in your kitchen to simplify the process:
· Electric can opener
· Cheese slicer
· Cookbook stand
· Anti-slip mats
· Rocking T-knife
· Wall-mounted jar opener
In the Bathroom
Arthritis can make showering and even just brushing your teeth difficult. To stay comfortable and safe in the bathroom, use the following items:
· An electric toothbrush
· An electric razor
· Long handle body washer
· Bathing gloves to hold soap
· Raised toilet seat
· Long handle hair brush
· Long reach toenail clippers
In the Bedroom
Dressing yourself may be one of the most challenging tasks of the day. It's also a private task that many people want to do by themselves. However, you may find it difficult to reach areas that need to be zipped or buttoned. Take advantage of these dressing aids to help:
· Buttoning and zipping devices: This is probably the single most frustrating clothing item to deal with. Use a dress zipper helper to zip hard-to-reach areas or buttons to help you get dressed.
· Stocking and sock aids
· Elastic shoelaces
· Shoe horn
· Shoe remover
Around the Home
Living with arthritis can make harmless household tasks seem unbearable. Here are some home modifications to help:
· Big button TV remotes
· Doorknob gripper
· Big lamp switch
· Item reacher
· Scissors with padded handles
· Pens with padded grips
Don't let arthritis stop you from living an independent life. Utilize these helpful tools!
Getting ready for your summer vacation? Before you head out to enjoy the beautiful sunny weather on a tropical beach, make sure you are packing these 5 summer travel essentials:
1. Waterproof Sunscreen – The hot summer sun can take a huge toll on your skin. Excessive UV-exposure can cause sunburn, premature aging, dark spots and even skin cancer. To protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays, make sure you have a good waterproof sunscreen and reapply often throughout the day. If you have thin hair, be sure to also wear a hat to protect your scalp.
2. Sunglasses – Along with your skin, you'll also want to safeguard your eyes from the sun. UV radiation increases your risk for cataracts and other eye complications and diseases. Protect your eyes by wearing a pair of sunglasses that blocks 100% of UV rays and also absorbs most HEV rays.
3. ZipMyself – Chances are you'll be enjoying a nice dinner at some point during your vacation. Relieve yourself of the hassle associated with trying to zipper hard-to-reach dress zippers or close tough buttons on dress shirts. ZipMyself is one of the best zipper tools out there and allows you to zipper your dress and button buttons easily, without the help of someone else.
4. Digital Camera – Whether you'll be relaxing on the beach or sightseeing, taking pictures will help you remember and cherish your vacation long after it's over. Bring along a nice digital camera with an extra memory card. If you'll be scuba diving or snorkeling during your trip, consider a waterproof digital camera so you can take pictures underwater.
5. Headphones – Headphones are a good thing to have if you're traveling by plane, plus while relaxing on the beach. Headphones can help you tune out a screaming baby or loud talker on the plane, as well as enjoy the beautiful ocean view with some tunes.
There are many new products out there that you may not know about that are designed to make your life easier. Some of these products are more convenient and can help you save time, while others can improve your health or safety. Check out these three great life hack products:
If you have hard to reach zippers and have wondered how to zip a dress by yourself, then the ZipMyself zipper helper can be your life saver. Not being able to button or zip your clothing when no one else is around can be frustrating. Rather than showing up a party or event half zipped or buttoned, ZipMyself helps you zip or button your clothing in seconds without help from others.
2. Rekindle Candle Holder
If you are constantly burning candles at your home, then you should consider trying the Rekindle Candle Holder. The candle holder allows candles to last twice as long. How does it work? The melted wax from the candle flows into the holder's hollow stalk which has a second wick. The wax from the original candle accrues around the wick and hardens, thus creating a second candle. Once the first candle runs down, you can open the hollow stalk to use the second candle.
3. LifeStraw Mission
LifeStraw Mission is a high-volume, gravity powdered water purifier that removes 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoa and 99.99% of viruses and purifies 18,000 liters of water. It works by pouring the water into the purifier, which directs the water down the tube and through narrow hollow fibers. The clean water then exits through the tiny pores in the walls of the fibers, while bacteria, viruses and other contaminants are trapped inside and flushed out by backwashing. LifeStraw Mission is great for camping and hiking when you don’t have access to clean water.
I now have a name for the product ZipMyself. I have to come up with a corporate name since I want to bring other products to the marketplace. I needed a corporate name to work under, everything I wanted is taken. How about if I take the first three letters of my name and a dear friend of mines name and combine them. I did make a whole list of name for the corporate side but they didn’t have a ring to them, plain, boring, bland. SheGreg Products, LLC I like the sound of that; I tested it out on a few people they agreed. Even if they didn’t agree SheGreg was going to be the name...
We want to Thank You for your support 2014 was and exciting year. We were out and about in the community, we participated in a Pitch Summit in Pittsburgh, PA. We are looking forward to an exciting 2015.
SheGreg Products, LLC
How it work?
How To Use ZipMyself On The Back of The Dress?
How To Use ZipMyself To Button Your Shirt?