Getting ready for your summer vacation? Before you head out to enjoy the beautiful sunny weather on a tropical beach, make sure you are packing these 5 summer travel essentials:
1. Waterproof Sunscreen – The hot summer sun can take a huge toll on your skin. Excessive UV-exposure can cause sunburn, premature aging, dark spots and even skin cancer. To protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays, make sure you have a good waterproof sunscreen and reapply often throughout the day. If you have thin hair, be sure to also wear a hat to protect your scalp.
2. Sunglasses – Along with your skin, you'll also want to safeguard your eyes from the sun. UV radiation increases your risk for cataracts and other eye complications and diseases. Protect your eyes by wearing a pair of sunglasses that blocks 100% of UV rays and also absorbs most HEV rays.
3. ZipMyself – Chances are you'll be enjoying a nice dinner at some point during your vacation. Relieve yourself of the hassle associated with trying to zipper hard-to-reach dress zippers or close tough buttons on dress shirts. ZipMyself is one of the best zipper tools out there and allows you to zipper your dress and button buttons easily, without the help of someone else.
4. Digital Camera – Whether you'll be relaxing on the beach or sightseeing, taking pictures will help you remember and cherish your vacation long after it's over. Bring along a nice digital camera with an extra memory card. If you'll be scuba diving or snorkeling during your trip, consider a waterproof digital camera so you can take pictures underwater.
5. Headphones – Headphones are a good thing to have if you're traveling by plane, plus while relaxing on the beach. Headphones can help you tune out a screaming baby or loud talker on the plane, as well as enjoy the beautiful ocean view with some tunes.
SheGreg Products, LLC
How it work?
How To Use ZipMyself On The Back of The Dress?
How To Use ZipMyself To Button Your Shirt?